יום שלישי, 31 באוגוסט 2010

TV series Best-dressers for Emmys 2010 Red Carpet

Hi all,
Here are some pics of my favorites looks for the Emmys' red carpet, who played on my favorites TV series:

Glee:
Dianna Agron in Carolina Herrera dress // Perfect!
That''s how my wedding dress is going to look like

Kevin McHale in Burberry // Loved the bow tie color-twist 


Cory Monteit in Giorgio Armani// Quite boring but he's
 so cute that I'm going to forgive him about it













































Jayma Mays in Burberry dress// Loved the dress color and details
























How I met your mother:
Neil Patrick Harris in Calvin Klein suit // Classy & Hot
























Overall I was quite disappointed about some other actors and actresses, But who am I to judge?

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה